Feel like a professional footballer and play with your idols
FIFA 14 is a football simulator game developed by the giant Electronic Arts, which is recognised for creating one of the most famous series, according to PC Games. Differing from other similar games, this version is not just an update of the previous one as it includes lots of new features and improvements in different platforms, such as next-gen consoles like Xbox One or PS4. Choose the team you want to play in and kick-off to start enjoying it!
If you thought that the change to all the defender and attacker systems in 2008 was a great advance, you should know that this title includes more than a thousand new animations, behaviors and skills. Personally, if I had to highlight one innovative feature, I would say it is the precision it has, without any doubt. Besides, you can't help but notice its increased realism in the ball’s flight and in the players’ speed and agility. These will all be more intelligent and dynamic thanks to the improved AI (Artificial Intelligence).
You can't help but notice its increased realism in the ball’s flight and in the players’ speed and agility
What this game offers in terms of football teams and leagues, we have to mention that it includes the most well-known European leagues such as the Italian, German, French, Spanish and English ones. In addition, it includes the first competitors from the Netherlands, Norway, Ireland, Portugal, Scotland, Sweden, Poland, Russia, Denmark, Switzerland and Belgium. FIFA 14 stands out for allowing you to now play the all-new licensed tournaments in the Concacaf or the Colombian, Chilean or Argentinian leagues.
New improvements and functions
Other features that we can highlight from FIFA 14 are the stadiums, which are better recreated with new interactive animations. You can now easily recognize familiar faces like Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo or even Gareth Bale. But we specially want to mention that it stands out for recreating their particular behavior and characteristics in quite a realistic way, showing how they react and their instincts while they are playing.
Then, if you become tired of playing in the single player game mode, you could enjoy the online one from the moment you download FIFA 14 and run it. This new network will download real information according to the latest news and results. Then, you can feel free to play it online with other opponents, or just compete with your friends in a 2-2 co-op tournament. But don’t forget that according to FIFA 14’s new gameplay style, you will have to work harder to win and for get to the top of all the rankings.
FIFA 14 Full Version Features
FIFA 14 includes the following features which are detailed below:
- Improved players interaction in a more realistic way; they express their feelings as they do in real life
- Possibility of playing it online or with your friends in a 2-2 co-op tournament
- Enhanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) and teammate intelligence
- Possibility of playing the first competitions of countries like the Netherlands, Denmark, Scotland, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Norway, Russia, Switzerland, Sweden and Belgium
- Great precision comparing with previous games
- Improved realism according to the players’ agility and speed and to the ball’s physic
- New skills, animations and behaviors
- It includes the most well-known European leagues such as the German, French, English, Italian and Spanish ones
- Familiar footballer faces like Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo or Gareth Bale
- Play in all-new licensed tournaments such as the Chile, Colombia or Argentina’s leagues or the Concacaf
- Global transfer network to search for talent worldwide
If you want to read more about FIFA 14, feel free to do it here at the developer’s website
If you want to download this football game in the PC version, we recommend you check its minimum system requirements:
- OS: Windows XP or newer
- CPU: 1.6 GHz or higher
- RAM: 1GB
- Graphic Card: NVidia GeForce 8400 Series or AMD Radeon 9550
- Hard Disk Space: 8GB of free space available
- DirectX9 or higher